Register Now
Empire Of Sight

Spyro the Dragon

On 8/21/2022 at 10:47 AM, Heatman said:

What's the worst release amongst the Spyro games that you have played so far? 

My pick would be between Spyro : A Hero's Tail and Spyro : Attack of the Rhynocs. 

This post gives me a very strong impression you never suffered through The Legend of Spyro games. Nothing comes close to the abysmal experience that is The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night. XD

Spyro the Dragon was definitely my favorite platformer on the PS1! I still own my original copies of the first three games and I also own Reignited Trilogy on the PS4 too. My favorite is definitely Year of the Dragon, though I've never actually 100% completed the game before. I always lose the race against the yetis in the super bonus stages. I haven't played any of the games after Year of the Dragon other than Enter the Dragonfly a little bit.

Oh man, I love Spyro! I preordered the reignited trilogy on my Xbox, and the very minute that it was available to play. I was on it like for four to five hours until 5 AM LOL. And then later on I bought it on my Nintendo switch, and my PC. Now, I primarily played on my PC. Because it is easier to live broadcast direct for my PC.

Have any of you heard of Glyde the Dragon? Spyro is basically it's spiritual predecessor in a sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf3NFJ2Lmjc <-- Glyde Trailer

Edited by kensonplays