Register Now
Justin11

Harry Kane's August hurdle is surely behind him

August have come as a barrier in terms of goals for the prolific Tottenham Hotspur's striker, which has seen him drawing blank in previous seasons before this one. At the moment, 'Kane has 2 goals to his name in the month of August, something he found so difficult finding the back of the net. He scored a dying minute goal against Chelsea last weekend and scored a 64th minute winner against Wolves' this weekend (20-08-2022). 

Harry Kane has total of 185 premier league goals, which is the most for a player in a single club. Harry Kane has played total of 285 premier league matches won 159 of them and losing 68 of them, with average of goal ratio of 0.65 for his time in the premier league.  

I never quite believe in these odd supersitions the media always concoct. Okay, so he hasn't scored in August for like 2 seasons, one of which he was just coming back from the Euros and was building up his fitness. It's just a weird superstition in my opinion.

On 8/26/2022 at 2:01 AM, killamch89 said:

I never quite believe in these odd supersitions the media always concoct. Okay, so he hasn't scored in August for like 2 seasons, one of which he was just coming back from the Euros and was building up his fitness. It's just a weird superstition in my opinion.

😂, You're correct man, I don't believe much about the superstition behind the scene for Harry Kane not scoring in the month of August of every new season. Their is nothing the media can't generate just to seek attention and sale out their publications. 

On 8/27/2022 at 4:06 AM, Justin11 said:

😂, You're correct man, I don't believe much about the superstition behind the scene for Harry Kane not scoring in the month of August of every new season. Their is nothing the media can't generate just to seek attention and sale out their publications. 

I hear them make up all kinds of things for views - this is just one in the long list of ridiculous superstitions you hear every season.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:26 PM, killamch89 said:

I hear them make up all kinds of things for views - this is just one in the long list of ridiculous superstitions you hear every season.

Now such superstition is buried, because august was one of Kane's best month in terms of goal scoring. Kane scored more than three goals and got as many assists in the league during that time.