Register Now
killamch89

Dota Dragon's Blood On Netflix Is Out Of This World!

I've never really played DOTA all that much but I came across this anime based on the DOTA universe and I must say - it's simply awesome. The story is full of all kinds of twists and turns, the characters are well-written, and the fights are breathtaking to say the least. Terrorblade, The Invoker, and Davion are my favorite characters - Terrorblade is an amazing antagonist - the way how he plays on your insecurities and psychologically picks his opponents apart is insane. The Invoker is the only person in the entire series who's always one step ahead of him and the Invoker is so powerful! Davion is a mortal that had his soul infused with the Elder Dragon Skylark - an extremely powerful and ancient fire dragon and their interactions are hilarious to say the least. Has anyone else watched Dota Dragon's Blood and what do you think of it?

On 10/30/2022 at 4:30 AM, Justin11 said:

Here is a glimpse of the triller and it looks amazing by the way.

I've already watched all 3 seasons but it's an amazing anime. I came across it accidentally after hearing someone mentioned that Dota had an anime on Netflix. The story is well written and the voices actors did an incredible job.