Register Now
killamch89

Why did Man City Win Team Of The Year?

Man City won team of the year over Real Madrid And Liverpool and honestly, I'm baffled why. I mean, Real Madrid made 4 remarkable comebacks on their way to winning the Champions League in addition to winning their league. Liverpool lost out on the league title by one point and also narrowly lost to Real Madrid in the Champions League finals while winning the Fa and League cups. I can understand Liverpool missing out but Real Madrid should get it on the basis that they also won the Champions League. What are your thoughts on this?

I know man city dropped out of the champions league at the semi finals but checking the stats and their game play without even ignoring how coordinated the team is, currently there's isn't any team with a team spirit as High as mancity's they are always a force to be reckoned with on the pitch.

Well , real Madrid had a chance by winning the championship and Liverpool for getting to the finals and wining the fa and league cups but man city was the best team (collectively) though they didn't win any of the titles.

On 11/2/2022 at 5:30 AM, Justin11 said:

I know man city dropped out of the champions league at the semi finals but checking the stats and their game play without even ignoring how coordinated the team is, currently there's isn't any team with a team spirit as High as mancity's they are always a force to be reckoned with on the pitch.

Well , real Madrid had a chance by winning the championship and Liverpool for getting to the finals and wining the fa and league cups but man city was the best team (collectively) though they didn't win any of the titles.

What I'm saying is Man City got knocked out of 2 of the three competitions you listed by Liverpool, bottled a semi-final lead with 2 minutes to go and struggled to keep hold of the Premier League title, it still doesn't make sense how they're team of the year. Real Madrid have come back 3 times from almost certain defeat and won the Champions league, that  is the definition of team spirit.