Register Now
Shortie

Fortnite Save The World

Fortnite first started out with Save the World and to this day, even with the Battle Royale side of things, Save The World still seems to be quite popular for so many especially with the quests they have to earn vBucks as well which is always something every Fortnite player wants. I was actually receiving vBucks myself for logging into Save The World each day, I would get say 150 vBucks after logging in for so many days and on the odd occasion I would get 300 or even 800. Since they changed how the game loads up now and how you get into Save The World I forget to log in for my daily bonus.

Do you play Save The World? How are you liking Save The World? I feel it makes a nice change from the Battle Royale side of things. 

I do not, I do not qualify for the extra vBucks when playing it like some of the original players get. A friend of mine still boots it up and gets vBucks for it. I don't, but I can still take advantage of the XP, so that helps me level up a tad bit faster for just sitting in a lobby. 

He keeps trying to get me to play the actual mode, but I can't be bothered. I'd rather play Battle Royale. 

On 12/16/2022 at 10:46 PM, Kane99 said:

I do not, I do not qualify for the extra vBucks when playing it like some of the original players get. A friend of mine still boots it up and gets vBucks for it. I don't, but I can still take advantage of the XP, so that helps me level up a tad bit faster for just sitting in a lobby. 

He keeps trying to get me to play the actual mode, but I can't be bothered. I'd rather play Battle Royale. 

Yeah that sucked that they only made the vBucks an option for people who originally played the game. I know my son was getting vBucks for the longest time for logging into Save The World and then they just stopped allowing it because he hadn't purchased save the world and he was getting it because his Xbox was set as my home Xbox.