Register Now
Shortie

Which game do you enjoy the most at Christmas for their Christmas event?

Each year around this time, games start to release their Christmas events where you may be able to play Christmas themed games, earn Christmas themed items and so much more. I know that Fortnite does their Winterfest and Overwatch do their Winter Wonderland events and I also know that Apex Legends and Call of Duty also do Christmas events around this time of year as well as Destiny 2. My question to you is, which game do you enjoy the most for their Christmas Event?

I myself love Fortnite and their Christmas event but for a change I also like to jump on Destiny 2 and enjoy their Christmas event as well. 

I'm going to lock this thread as I feel this can be just easily be discussed on the the thread, "What games do you play at Christmas with family or on your own", a thread you stared. A seasonal event is a reason to play a game at a certain time and a Christmas event is no different. Somebody could go onto that thread and say "I play Fortnite at Christmas because of the event", just like you did here it would be perfectly valid in that discussion, so there is no reason to have entirely separate thread. Not to mention you posted the other thread not even 4 hours ago and has only had one reply so far, give it a chance.

Edited by Shagger