Register Now
Shortie

Who is your main in Overwatch?

For anyone who plays Overwatch, you will know that your main is the hero you play the most when playing Overwatch and who you play the best with when playing Overwatch. I myself started playing Overwatch when it came out in 2016 and tried all heroes as they were released, I found that DVA, Lucio and Soldier are heroes I can play really well with and I find that my gameplay is at it's best with these heroes but the person I always main if I am able to is Lucio. 

Who is your main in Overwatch? Do you have more than one main?

13 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'd say Sigma and it's because he manipulates gravity and is such a great tank character as he's so flexible. He can provide support to his team by levitating enemies in an area with his special move and his ranged damage is pretty high for a tank so he could be a decent DPS.

No matter how many times I have tried to use Sigma myself I always struggle with it, can't seem to get the hang of him. I know within time if I use him enough I will be able to grasp it but I usually give up and go back to who I am used to lol. My youngest son, he is 13 and he plays Sigma and I often sit and think to myself "how does he do that" and even though he tries to explain to me I still struggle. 

I played D.va and Ash the most I think. I really rotated through most of the tanks though depending on my mood. I didn't really like the support class personally. Soldier was another good one to play for me, reminded me most of my typical game play on other FPS type games.

On 10/7/2023 at 5:31 PM, Reverie said:

I played D.va and Ash the most I think. I really rotated through most of the tanks though depending on my mood. I didn't really like the support class personally. Soldier was another good one to play for me, reminded me most of my typical game play on other FPS type games.

Soldier is another hero I enjoy using as well. You do get the FPS vibe when using Soldier and I feel that is why I enjoy using him being I am a fan of FPS games.