Register Now
Kane99

The Day Before new trailer

Anyone picking this MMO when it comes out? I haven't heard a whole lot about it, but I guess it's been split when it comes to this game and its future release. I hear they've been having issues completing the game and got some hate for asking for volunteers to help finish development. 

This new trailer shows off RTX in action. It looks pretty decent, but fans seem to still be worried about whether this game can deliver on the promises the devs have dished out. 

You can read more about this news here - https://www.gamesradar.com/latest-trailer-for-controversial-mmo-the-day-before-continues-to-leave-hundreds-of-thousands-of-fans-skeptical/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_content=gamesradar&utm_campaign=socialflow

They have a 13 minute game play trailer on IGN from over a year ago, comments seem to indicate this is not a real game as it look very good, I’m surprised Nvidia is sponsoring it as it makes it even more legit, not preordering but will buy after initial reviews are out