Register Now
Kane99

Just got back into WWE SD games from earlier on

I have two SD vs Raw games on the 360 that I purchased used about a year or two back. I decided to play 2009 this weekend and my god is this game leaps and bounds better than what the current game does. The gameplay is fluid and just works and the presentation rocks. It does different camera angles, even outside the ring. Grapple works with the analog stick. 

Also played the mode road to WrestleMania and that had a full story with voice overs. I just played Chris Jerichos part. But you got one for triple H, Rey Mysterio and a couple others I'm forgetting. 

But yeah, this was impressive for a game that came out in 2008. Also, not bugs left and right like recent ones. 

Wish I could stream these games. I miss how good WWE games were just a decade ago. 

WWE games were so good I feel until 2K took over. Once 2K took over and started developing the games that is when we started getting games that had a lot of issues, a lot of bugs and just became less fun to play. My kids often go back to the older SD vs RAW games and can play them for hours compared to only a little while say on the latest WWE game WWE 2K23.