Register Now
Maul

The 42 Most Anticipated Movies of 2023

I'm also looking forward to Transformers Rise Of The Beasts - I know that Age Of Extinction and The Last Knight were poor but I'm a huge Transformers fan so I'll definitely be looking forward to it. I heard that Michael Bay isn't the director for this one so I'm curious to see how this one plays out.

Linda Blair has suffered enough.

Is this exorcist story gonna be a continuation of the first movie, like the many, many other 'alternative' horror sequels that skip over certain entries, like they never even occurred?

All Hollywood does nowadays is reboot franchises, or at least kind of soft rebooting them. But then it makes the already established continuity or whatever, rather pointless. That's because everything appears to be ignored. Like Laurie and Michael Myers. Jamie Lee Curtis wasn't killed off then, I suppose.

Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves and Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts were some really good films that I enjoyed. For what's left on that list out of this year, I'd like to see Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom and Godzilla Minus One, if it's to be released in the USA and in English that is.