Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Rare Video Game Items You Had ONE CHANCE To Obtain

Anyone have anything to add to this? But I know number 7 will get a shitload of reactions.
I know exactly how and when the rare rolling block rifle is up. It is a one chance item. Actually, there are several one chance items in RDR2, but they're not hard to get.

Most of those items aren't that hard to mis. A gamers natural instincts to loot and explore should help you catch most of those. It's when there's some cryptic bullshit afoot like in the original version of FFXII, that it becomes a real problem.

The rare rolling block rifle isn't the only item at Braitiwaite Manor that you will lose forever if you don't grab it right then, right there. When raiding the Braithwaite homestead looking for Jack, there's a gold shield on the mantle over the fireplace on the first floor. It's small, so you may walk right by it and miss it. But once the gang leaves Braithwaite Manor after not finding Jack, you've lost your one and only chance to get it. If you give me a bit, I'm pretty sure I can find at least one thing from every chapter that's a one shot item.

Legendary's don't count on this, so I'm not going to go with the legendary bull gator in chapter 4.

Edited by The Blackangel