Register Now
Shortie

Do you feel yearly Call of Duty releases are ruining the franchise?

If you are a gamer who has played a Call of Duty game or maybe you play each game as it releases, you will know that for years now we have seen a new Call of Duty game release each year and a lot of the time, aside from a few changes and a name change and different developers being involved, a lot of the time yearly releases don't always tend to bring fresh new things to the game to keep people wanting to play. 

Do you feel yearly Call of Duty releases are now ruining the franchise? 

Looks to me COD is making top quality games. The past year I've played Modern Warfare remastered and Vanguard. While Vanguard is a newer game, the Modern Warfare was an old game. And both are epic. If they are pumping out these games yearly, then more power to them. Although even if it looks amazing and immersive warfare, they may have that talent down pat, but in my opinion yearly releases probably sacrifices much of the creative story telling. In that sense, a just another immersive war zone, is just another immersive war zone. 

I often just wish they would revamp/remaster the older games and maps. I also wish they would embed more of the alien game, extinction, that they had on Ghosts. I think it's cool they keep bringing more content, but I think honestly it could just be DLC'd content and you just continue paying for new DLC instead of a whole new game.