Register Now
Shortie

Will you be playing EA FC?

EA have announced that they will be bringing out their own football game this year since losing their contract with FIFA and FIFA 23 being the last game they could release under the FIFA name.

So far, many are excited for the release of EA FC but of course, it is another game a year after the last game with a name change so will there really be many changes aside from possible team moves and new players?

Will you be playing EA FC? Are you excited for it? 

I'd like think that now EA can't use the FIFA name and it's copyright protected assets that they might actually put some damb effort into this franchise for a change, but until another company starts making the official FIFA games, EA FC remains as the mainstream monopoly of these genre, so it's going to be the same shit. The best I'll expect from EA on this game is them actually changing the all the logos and banners that appear in the game and nit show the ones from last year because they were either too lazy or incompetent to change them. I'm not joking, that has happened in the past. But back to the point, it'll be the same half-assed, copy-paste, reheated leftovers from last year with the same egregious microtransactions and monotisation.