Register Now
Debashis

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

The most latest addition to the Call of Duty franchise, the Modern Warfare III can be pre-ordered through steam as well as their official website. So, if you are a fan of the franchise and were looking forward to it you can consider going ahead and placing the pre-order. 🙂

I just took a look at the gameplay reveal trailer as well and I must say it's breathtaking! Check it out if you haven't yet. I'm sure you'll love it! 

I have become pretty burned out when it comes to Call of Duty. The last Call of Duty I really enjoyed was Black Ops 3 and after that, they just kind of became stale for me with nothing really new coming to the game. 

I have checked the trailer out for Modern Warfare 3 2023 and as much as it does look good, I can't help but feel as though it is again, something that isn't much new and just the same old. 

I may give it a try as I know my other half may be picking it up but it may be another game I miss again this year. 

I'd love to try this out, but with no workable console/gaming PC at this time, I'm afraid I can't. I'm a sucker for all of the Modern Warfare Call of Duty games. I've enjoyed them thoroughly. I had all Modern Warfare Call of Duty games on my gaming PC.