Jump to content
Register Now
The Blackangel

Referring to your government leaders

Recommended Posts

Whether you have a president, prime minister, or monarchy, what is the proper way to refer to your government leader? Here in the states, we refer to the president as Mr. President. Since we have our first female president/vice president it would be Madam President/Vice President. There is almost always a “proper” way to refer to them that’s appropriate for this day and age. I can’t say I know much of anything about a monarchy, but I would venture to guess that people don’t refer to them as “Your Majesty” or “Your Highness” anymore. With a prime minister, I honestly don’t have a damn clue. I know Canada has a prime minister, but I don’t know how they refer to him/her. And correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Canada a British territory, the way Puerto Rico is to the US?

Also, shithead isn’t a valid answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...