Register Now
BlazeNinja22

What happened to these Minecraft door textures?

2023-12-22_11_41_08.thumb.png.74eea06d71d43818d70410474b7565c9.png

In my version of Minecraft, the oak, spruce, acacia and dark oak door textures are broken. I don't know what caused this, since I haven't been messing with the files, but some of these look like they were meant to be used at some point. I can't find anyone else with this particular problem when I look it up, and no, I'm not using mods to troll any of you. This is from Minecraft vanilla 1.20.4.

I can't find anything on this bug either. It appears this is not a common problem, which suggests there is something wrong with your install pof the game. All I can suggest is reinstalling the the game and if you're on PC making sure all your graphics drivers are up to date.

Edited by Shagger

This is very unusual and not something I have seen myself before. Usually when uninstalling the game and installing it again, it tends to fix any issues that were in the current install you are on now. Hopefully that helps and you can get it fixed as it does seem like a pain to deal with. 

I haven't seen this glitch in my copy. Are you playing the Java edition or Bedrock? Either way your best bet would be to reinstall the game and that should probably fix the problem. Looks like some of the doors are just using textures of other doors causing them to appear as unused assets. There was a unused windowless door that was found in the game, but it doesn't look like the textures in your game. (This is from the Java Edition.)

On 12/22/2023 at 12:09 PM, Shagger said:

I can't find anything on this bug either. It appears this is not a common problem, which suggests there is something wrong with your install pf the game. All I can suggest is reinstalling the the game and if you're on PC making sure all your graphics drivers are up to date.

It worked just fine, thanks. I could tell because I loaded the same world from the screenshot.