Register Now
Kane99

Who wants to buy an Xbox Series S themed toaster? Anyone?

6361d9b1-04be-419a-8656-45c95d2d24d9.6f2d09a5e3158369120feed83ae2b4e3.jpeg?odnHeight=2000&odnWidth=2000&odnBg=FFFFFF

Walmart is selling an Xbox Series S themed Toaster. I guess they're selling it alongside that Xbox Series X mini-fridge. The toaster is out of stock though, seems collectors already bought them all up. Or most likely scalpers. I checked Ebay and they already have them selling for around $90. Bear in mind, they are $39.99 on Walmart while in stock otherwise. 

You can buy the toaster here if you want (if it ever gets back in stock, don't buy from the scalpers) - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-Series-S-Toaster-2-Slice-Toaster-with-Wide-Slot-Bagel-Function-Digitial-Countdown-Timer-with-6-Shade-Settings/5113283196?

The mini fridge is still in stock though if you want to check that out. 

More on this story here - https://www.engadget.com/you-can-now-buy-the-xbox-series-s-toaster-for-40-104548270.html

Would you buy this? I don't think even for $39.99 I would, doesn't even look to fir two slices like it says it can. Looks kind of small to me. But, I know collectors are going to pick it up. But with how they still have the fridge in stock, I'm sure we'll see this back in stock soon. 

It's funny, I feel like ever since Sega made a Sonic toaster a bunch of other companies came along and made toasters. I never got the Sonic one unfortunately, but I don't eat toast that often to be bothered to get one. I'm sure there's going to be people who get this and already own the Xbox Series X mini fridge. It's a bit overpriced and can only toast one slice of bread at a time so I'll pass on this.

Looks cool but something I wouldn’t buy. You’d have a hard time explaining to your girl friend, in my case, who isn’t into gaming why on earth you got a gaming themed toaster 😂. Safer to get a normal one and don’t let it seem like you have a obsession 

I wouldn't like, this Xbox Series S themed Toaster looks great but would I be paying that huge price to have it? The answer is definitely a big NO! I know that some gamers or even scalpers will like to create artificial scarcity of it in the market just to have its price hiked but it's none of my business as I'm not interested in buying it.