Register Now
Kane99

Star Citizen Introducing a $48,000 Ship Bundle, but Only for Players Who Have Already Spent $10,000

Source - https://www.ign.com/articles/star-citizen-introducing-a-48000-ship-bundle-but-only-for-players-who-have-already-spent-10000

I knew this game was expensive, but damn are they asking for a lot. If you happen to be one of the lucky gamers who have already spent $10,000 or more on Star Citizen, you can now purchase a nifty little ship bundle for just as little as $48,000. Yes, you heard that right, $48,000 for some ship DLC. It is called the Legatus 2953 pack and is expected to release sometime early 2024. Supposedly the bundle has a lot of vessels, over 175 of them. But still, I don't understand where they come up with these crazy prizes. 

What do you think about this? Do you think anyone will actually pay this? Not only that, but you're essentially paying around $58K+. Even if I was rich I wouldn't splurge like this.

Star Citizen never fails to outdo itself with this bullshit. Why people still buy into this scam that clearly has no interest in catering to the average gamer I have no idea. $650 million of thier fans money, more money that was invested into Destiny 1 and 2 combined, and we still don't have a game. This is not even funny anymore.