Register Now
Kane99

Ever lose all interest in games you used to love?

Do you ever have times where you lose all interest in a past game you used to love? Maybe it's a game you played the hell out of, and have tried to come back to it, but just can't. I liken it to GTA V. I used to love playing it, but after the online grind, and the way the game ended, I sort of lost interest in the game slowly. I did play it some every so often, but as of late, I won't touch the game. I have it installed, but the only person who does play it, is my brother. I don't even want to play a second of it anymore. Idk what it is, maybe it's because I'm all played out and doing the same thing over and over got to me. 

I just hope GTA VI isn't much of the same when it comes to the online mode and even the story, because I have a feeling I'm not going to enjoy it as much as past games. 

Yes, it is common for people to lose interest in games they used to love. This can happen due to various reasons such as changing preferences, lack of time, or burnout. I too have a few games that I used to love playing but now I don't even want to try playing them again. One of the games are MotoGP.