Register Now
Kane99

Ever make your own manual if the game didn't come with one?

Have you ever attempted to create your own manual to replace one that was lost? I actually tried this when I was a kid when I got a used copy of Super Mario World on the SNES from an old rental store. It came with a really shitty printed off copy of the manual. I was so hoping they'd include the original manual, but alas I had what I had. So to the best of my ability, I try to recreate the manual from the printed off manual and I use that instead going forward. I wish I still had it. I never did it again though, mainly because my art sucked and I hated my writing. 

These days games don't even release with a manual, hell some games don't even come with the game anymore, just a slip with the code. Maybe we should make our own manuals for those new games coming out without them. :) 

I don’t think I’ve ever made my own manual of the video game didn’t come with one. Only time I would ever try to is if I had the intention to sell for profit. Other than that I’d avoid at all costs 

Nope, I don't have any interest in doing something like that since I started playing video games right from my childhood. If the gaming manual was important, I wouldn't lose it in the first place. There are things I don't bother with when it comes to my gaming and this is one of them.