Register Now
Bizdustry

Gaming partner?

Whether you are attracted to males or females, do you look for them having an interest in video gaming? Is that one of your ‘must haves’ when searching for true loves?

I have seen many gaming partners online; male and female, that are both happy with gaming and some even make joint videos together.

One of my biggest hobbies is playing video games so it is something I do look for but it is not a solid requirement. 

Me and my other half are both video gamers and it is a big hobby of ours which does help in our relationship. We have even live streamed together such as in co-streams when Mixer had co-streams and we have streamed together not as a co-stream too. 

It is a huge bonus, but I don’t place that much importance on it. Besides, if both of us equally have so much passion for gaming, who would motivate who to get up for work? 😁

However it would not hurt for them to have some interest in it. Once in a while pick up the controller. 

It's not like I don't care about playing with a partner, I do and it can be fun but that's not like a must for me all the time to always look to play with a partner. There are some games I would love to play solo and vice versa with a partner. I simply enjoy playing both ways.