Register Now
The Blackangel

What is a common phobia you DON'T have?

Everyone has a phobia of something. Something they fear that they often can't explain why they fear it. And a lot of the time, the person next to them isn't afraid of it and can't figure out why that person would fear such a thing. So what are you not afraid of that many people are?

For me, spiders and clowns are number one that don't bother me. I just find clowns annoying, and tend not to mess with spiders. With the exception of the occasional tarantula. I want a tarantula, but haven't really gotten any kind of setup yet. It's not a dire need, but it would be neat.

I hate spiders and I can't understand why people would have them as pets. Anyways I've never been afraid of the dark and that's a pretty common fear though mainly children are usually afraid of the dark. I'm also not afraid of thunder/lightning, it's apparently a common phobia. I'm also not afraid of snakes and I think they're cute lol.

I am not scared of spiders and house lizards at all but I see many people just freaking out by seeing them. The only two things that creep me out are cockroaches and snakes! No offense but eww.