Register Now
Kane99

Any games you liked growing up but now can't stand?

Are there any games that you remember loving as a kid, but then as you got older, you either lost interest in it or just can't stand it anymore. I think for me, it's more to do with fighting games in general. These days I'm not too heavily into fighting games, though I will play some from time to time. But, back when I was a kid I was really into them. I loved learning the special moves and fatalities in the first Mortal Kombat, and played my fair share of the Street Fighter games. But now days I can't get into them, maybe I don't have the patience to learn them. What about you though? Are there any games you grew up with that you can't stand to play anymore? I still play wrestling games, but even those I'm losing interest in. 

I used to play Runescape all the time in my teens and now, I can hardly stand it. I'm not sure when I developed such a huge disdain for it either. I like Tekken but I couldn't care less for the story. It's gone from powerful fighters to angels and demons and all kinds of bizarre stuff.