Register Now
Kane99

Project Hornet - Upcoming PvE co-op shooter with some Spooky vibes

Project Hornet was just revealed not too long ago, it's being coined a PvE Co-Op tactical shooter. The trailer below doesn't show much, but what I do like about it, is how it sort of looks real. It reminds me a lot of the Unrecord trailer, that looked almost too realistic at times. This on the other hand isn't nearly as good looking, but there are moments where it looks like it could be a recording on a VHS camera or something. It's set in a nuclear wasteland, which happens to be overrun by something paranormal. 

Check the trailer below and let me know what you think. 

Oh, and this game is being done by a new team called Antistatic Studios, supposedly they have developers who have worked on Cyberpunk 2077, BioShock, Borderlands, and Conan Exiles. So that's cool. I'm kind of interested in checking this one out. 

It looks like a pretty interesting concept. Of course, we have to see actual gameplay first and personally, I don't even think it was that scary at all. I knew that when he saw the clock that he'd be ambushed from behind by whatever killed the rest of the soldiers.