Register Now
Kane99

Which UFC/MMA fighting game is better? THQs UFC Undisputed games? Or EA's UFC games? Or other?

Which MMA fighting franchise is better? THQs UFC Undisputed games? Or EA's UFC games?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which popular MMA game series is better?

• UFC Undisputed series from THQ and Yukes (UFC 2009 Undisputed, UFC Undisputed 2010, and UFC Undisputed 3)
    • EA Sports UFC (EA Sports UFC, 2, 3, 4 and 5)
    • Other none UFC MMA video games

I used to play the hell out of the UFC games by THQ. I think I had the first two, and rented the third at some point. I really enjoyed the gameplay and how good the controls were. Then when THQ closed down, we ended up getting UFC titles by EA. EA has produced MMA games, but I don't think they had the license for UFC until after THQ. 

Anyway, I loved the Undisputed UFC games. I could never really get into the EA UFC games though. What would you say your favorite franchises are? Is it the THQ games from the early 2010s? Or is it EA's UFC franchise that started in 2014? 

I always go with UFC Undisputed, it's one of my favorite MMA games and I don't think I could stick with the EA games as much as the Undisputed series. What do you think?