Register Now
Kane99

How many Joy Cons of yours have gone through stick drift?

If you're someone who has dealt with stick drift in your joy con controllers, how often has it happened to you? And how many times have you sent your joy con in for a free repair? I know Nintendo a while back would offer free repairs to those who have joy con drift. I had sent my nephews joy cons in and they sent a new replacement in. But now another of his controllers is starting to act up, and I may have to send that in for repair as well.

With that being said, how many times have you had to send your joy cons in for repair or replacement because of controller drift? 

I've been lucky enough not to worry about stick drift, but I also usually use a pro controller when playing my Switch. My wife has a Switch lite and hasn't had any issues with the sticks on her console either yet. Hopefully Nintendo will fix this issue with future releases, you'd think they would have contacted the manufacturer sooner when this started becoming a problem...

41 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

I've been lucky enough not to worry about stick drift, but I also usually use a pro controller when playing my Switch. My wife has a Switch lite and hasn't had any issues with the sticks on her console either yet. Hopefully Nintendo will fix this issue with future releases, you'd think they would have contacted the manufacturer sooner when this started becoming a problem...

We've been saying that for years but they've released multiple iterations of Switch and the same problem still exists.