Register Now
Kane99

Any fun things you can do with an old smart phone?

I have a few old smartphones that I no longer use. I doubt I could get any profit for selling them or trading them in, they're phones that came out in 2017, so you probably won't be able to do much. I was thinking maybe use one as an emulator, another as a second webcam. I was thinking if I ever do stream, I could utilize two of the old phones as webcams maybe. If I stream, I kinda want to have a second screen for my cat. I think people would be into that. 

What fun things can you do with an old smartphone? 

If you're interested in emulation and want a way to play games on your phone, you could look into adding emulators. If it's a iPhone, you'll have to jailbreak it but if it's Android as long as you've got it connected to the internet to get the emulators and games you'll be fine to play it wherever and don't have to worry about being online.

On 3/4/2024 at 7:37 PM, Ravenfreak said:

If you're interested in emulation and want a way to play games on your phone, you could look into adding emulators. If it's a iPhone, you'll have to jailbreak it but if it's Android as long as you've got it connected to the internet to get the emulators and games you'll be fine to play it wherever and don't have to worry about being online.

I had emulators on phones previously but I've moved them to my tablets so that my phone battery can last and it can be used for more important things.