Register Now
Kane99

What's your favorite Metal Gear game?

Metal Gear Solid is one of my favorite franchises. I played portions of the first game on a demo over and over as a kid, and also played my share of Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3. Especially 3 as that's my favorite of the whole series. But to be fair, I didn't play most of the games to follow. I did play one of the PSP style games on the MGS HD collection that came out back in like 2011, but that was it. I played a bit of MGS 5, but I couldn't get into it. I think the open world was too much for me. I have played a few of the NES games, but not far enough to make an opinion on them. I also have not played MGS 4 and hear it's one of the best. 

I also had MGS VR Missions back on the PS1 as well. Played the hell out of that too. I did play a bit of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, but never beat it because it was way too hard for me.

What would you say is your favorite MGS game? Which one is the best? Personally it's MGS 3 Snake Eater for me, both in terms of my favorite and the best. I think it's the best of the whole series. 

This is a tough one to answer as I love all the games apart from Metal Gear Survive (I swear this game is just like a curse word). If I had to choose, it'd be Metal Gear Solid on the original PS1 due to nostalgia and also the story and characters. Metal Gear 3 Snake Eater is a very close second because of the story and characters as well. Not to mention, it introduced some very innovative mechanics to the Metal Gear franchise.