Register Now
Kane99

All Adult Swim games will be removed from video game storefronts by May

This is some sad news to share, as it looks like all Adult Swim games will be delisted from digital storefronts by this May, as their parent company Warner Bros Discovery have decided to delist all Adult Swim games, and possibly others in their catalog. 

Team2Bit, the makers of Fist Puncher tried to work with Warner Bros about releasing the game back to them through the Steam publisher account, but they claimed they weren't going to do that as they don't have the resources to do so. So from the sounds of all of this, is that a lot of these Adult Swim games can no longer be purchased starting sometime in May. 

You can view the full list of games affected by this news via the link below: 

https://delistedgames.com/as-more-developers-confirm-it-looks-likely-that-all-adult-swim-games-titles-will-be-removed-by-may/

I'm hoping people will start to back these up on the Internet Archive then. This is another example of why digital only for the future is not the way to go, eventually no one will be able to legally obtain these games in the future unless you happened to buy them while they were still available to purchase. I never played any of these Adult Swim titles, but it's still a shame to see games being delisted.

1 hour ago, Ravenfreak said:

I'm hoping people will start to back these up on the Internet Archive then. This is another example of why digital only for the future is not the way to go, eventually no one will be able to legally obtain these games in the future unless you happened to buy them while they were still available to purchase. I never played any of these Adult Swim titles, but it's still a shame to see games being delisted.

GOG is the only digital gaming platform that sells DRM-Free games. You'll still have access to them even if the publisher decided to end the game.