Register Now
killamch89

What’s a recurring dream you have?

Ever since my female dog died earlier this year, I've been having random dreams of me, her and her brother doing all kinds of activities together. My most recent one was me taking them on a boat ride. What about you guys? What’s a recurring dream you have?

Fortunately, dreaming is no longer something I do because I can't remember the last time I dreamt of anything.

I used to have horrible nightmares years ago but after praying and asking God to take dreaming away from me, it stopped completely. So, I don't have any reoccurring dreams. 

There's this dream of brushing my teeth and then while spitting it, I see all my teeth coming out of my mouth and getting drained in the sink is one of the scariest recurring dreams I get from time to time.

On 4/13/2024 at 1:10 PM, Debashis said:

There's this dream of brushing my teeth and then while spitting it, I see all my teeth coming out of my mouth and getting drained in the sink is one of the scariest recurring dreams I get from time to time.

This sounds like something you see in horror movies, I couldn't help it with not laughing when I was reading that. I bet you started being very careful with how you brush your teeth after having the dream.