Register Now
Kane99

New Sonic Game Leaks, Looks Like Fall Guys - Is it real though?

Another leak has reportedly happened, and this time it looks to be for a new mobile Sonic game titled Sonic: Toys Party. It also looks to be heavily inspired by Fall Guys, as it shares a similar style of gameplay. But, I don't know if this is legit, even though most major gaming sites have picked it up, it doesn't seem real to me. Look at the title of the game along with the logo design. It looks very similar to the Toy Story logo, which won't fly with Disney if this happens to be real. But, with a leak, this all could be concept footage and changes will likely be made before the final release. 

Anyway, you can check some of the reported gameplay out for yourself below: 

You can read more about this news here - https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/techandscience/new-sonic-game-leaks-looks-like-fall-guys/ar-BB1kvhLI 

I think the idea behind a Fall Guys inspired Sonic game could work if done right. And with it being a mobile game, I wonder if this will even see consoles or PC down the line. 

I'm not sure if it's real, I've never played Fall Guys nor really have been interested in the game. But if it's a Sonic version, I might check it out? It could be a good game to play with other people in the Sonic community, I'm part of the hacking contest as a judge and we've been thinking of playing games together this would be a good party game to play with them.