Register Now
Kane99

DC Universe Online is still going strong after 13 years, now has PS5 port

Source - https://www.ign.com/articles/dc-universe-online-is-still-going-13-years-later-and-now-it-has-a-ps5-version?

Who here has played DC Universe Online? I think I tried it on the Xbox One years ago, but I don't think I ever put much time into it. I know it was discontinued on the PS3, but still works on the PS4 and other current consoles. But, now there is a PS5 version of the game. 

Is it worth playing this game after all of these years? I see the developer intends to keep updates coming for the game, at least according to the article above. So that's good news. And isn't it a free to play game these days? I might have to check it out again. 

It's crazy how time flies. I used to play this game alongside Champions Online in the 2010s, I can't believe it's been that long already. I used to stay up way into the night playing this after a Champions Online session.

I've been meaning to play this game for years, now that it's on PS5 I might actually give it a go. I know my favorite DC character is in the game, so any game where I get to play as Raven is a plus for me! I just wish she was voiced by Tara Strong in the game though...

18 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I've been meaning to play this game for years, now that it's on PS5 I might actually give it a go. I know my favorite DC character is in the game, so any game where I get to play as Raven is a plus for me! I just wish she was voiced by Tara Strong in the game though...

Actually, based on how I remembered it, you got to select the powers of your favorite heroes or you could make your own custom moveset, at least if I'm remembering correctly.