Register Now
killamch89

How Easily Do You Shed Tears?

Do you find yourself tearing up at the drop of a hat or are you as stoic as a statue? Share your experiences with crying – is it a rare occurrence or a regular release for you? Let's discuss our emotional thresholds and what triggers those waterworks. Whether it's a heartwarming movie, a touching story, or just a bad day, I want to know: do you cry easily?

I am the kind of person that find it very difficult to cry for any reason whatsoever. I don't even cry when someone that is very close to me die which is the reason why I don't think there is another thing so painful that is going to be able to bring up my tears. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:22 AM, Heatman said:

I am the kind of person that find it very difficult to cry for any reason whatsoever. I don't even cry when someone that is very close to me die which is the reason why I don't think there is another thing so painful that is going to be able to bring up my tears. 

I think it's one or two times I've cried when someone close to me died. Outside of that, I find it hard to cry as well. Most of the time, I'm somewhat Stoic especially nowadays.

I shed tears very easily. Not like flowing like a river but like eyes getting wet slightly. This happens whenever I encounter something that touches my heart. It might be good/bad.