Register Now
killamch89

How Easily Do You Shed Tears?

Do you find yourself tearing up at the drop of a hat or are you as stoic as a statue? Share your experiences with crying – is it a rare occurrence or a regular release for you? Let's discuss our emotional thresholds and what triggers those waterworks. Whether it's a heartwarming movie, a touching story, or just a bad day, I want to know: do you cry easily?

I am the kind of person that find it very difficult to cry for any reason whatsoever. I don't even cry when someone that is very close to me die which is the reason why I don't think there is another thing so painful that is going to be able to bring up my tears. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:22 AM, Heatman said:

I am the kind of person that find it very difficult to cry for any reason whatsoever. I don't even cry when someone that is very close to me die which is the reason why I don't think there is another thing so painful that is going to be able to bring up my tears. 

I think it's one or two times I've cried when someone close to me died. Outside of that, I find it hard to cry as well. Most of the time, I'm somewhat Stoic especially nowadays.

I shed tears very easily. Not like flowing like a river but like eyes getting wet slightly. This happens whenever I encounter something that touches my heart. It might be good/bad.

On 4/2/2024 at 2:04 AM, killamch89 said:

I think it's one or two times I've cried when someone close to me died. Outside of that, I find it hard to cry as well. Most of the time, I'm somewhat Stoic especially nowadays.

That's exactly what happens to me. Although, when you look at me in that situation, I will look very dejected but not shading tears. I pass through more of psychological trauma.