Register Now
Rain Dew

South Park: Snow Days, what do you think?

I really like the game but think it’s way too short. It’s interesting in how they decided to change things up from the look of the characters to the fighting system. They also made it so people can play together online. 
I would totally recommend this game but be warned that it is a lot shorter than the other games. I finished it in 2 days. 

On 4/2/2024 at 2:38 PM, Rain Dew said:

I really like the game but think it’s way too short. It’s interesting in how they decided to change things up from the look of the characters to the fighting system. They also made it so people can play together online. 
I would totally recommend this game but be warned that it is a lot shorter than the other games. I finished it in 2 days. 

I enjoyed it as I grew up watching South Park. I did like the story and it definitely captured the essence of the South Park series. It actually felt like I was playing through an episode of South Park.

I have yet to play this game but I know of people who have played the game and they have been mixed on how they feel about the game. A lot seem to have been disappointed in how short the game was and I can see why they were disappointed. 

The game for sure has a lot of mixed reactions and reviews, seems like a game you should play yourself to see how you find it.