Register Now
killamch89

Mobile Phone Bills: What's Your Monthly Spending?

How much do you typically spend on mobile phone calls and data every month? Are you on a budget plan or splurging for unlimited? Any tips for cutting down costs without sacrificing connectivity?

I don't need too much when it comes to data, calls and texts. At the moment I am paying £6 a month for what I have and for that I get 6GB of data, unlimited calls and unlimited texts. 

Usually it is only 4GB for the price I pay but I am on a special offer and get 2GB free. 

I'm on a shared plan with 1 other person. We split 12gb of data between us, and I think for each of us its in the 30/mo range. Unlimited talk and text, but 12gb data. It's enough 99% of the time, since I download music and movies onto my phone at home to watch on the go.

On 4/13/2024 at 3:59 PM, Shortie said:

I don't need too much when it comes to data, calls and texts. At the moment I am paying £6 a month for what I have and for that I get 6GB of data, unlimited calls and unlimited texts. 

Usually it is only 4GB for the price I pay but I am on a special offer and get 2GB free. 

Mine would be around that price as well. I get 10GB of data and unlimited texts and calls to others using the same network.

On 4/14/2024 at 2:09 PM, kensonplays said:

I'm on a shared plan with 1 other person. We split 12gb of data between us, and I think for each of us its in the 30/mo range. Unlimited talk and text, but 12gb data. It's enough 99% of the time, since I download music and movies onto my phone at home to watch on the go.

That sounds like a pretty good deal for the both of you.

On 4/15/2024 at 4:56 PM, killamch89 said:

Mine would be around that price as well. I get 10GB of data and unlimited texts and calls to others using the same network.

That sounds like a pretty good deal for the both of you.

Cept the other uses like 70% of it on their own every month haha. That's one reason I download all my music and a few YouTube videos (family premium) and such at home to save data so we don't get cut off. Not unlimited, if we use it all, no data at all.