Register Now
killamch89

Solo vs. Team Sports: Which Gets Your Vote?

Do you thrive on the intensity of solo sports like tennis or the camaraderie of team sports like soccer? Share your thoughts on whether you prefer the focus of solo competition or the dynamic energy of teamwork.

Nothing like an alley-oop. Or a long pass caught, bam! He keeps runnin, Bam! Tried to knock him out of bounce. Oh wait!!! He back tossed, 10 seconds left, bam! He got knocked hard! But he side tossed it in time. He runs with the football for a touchdown, Bam! He fumbled in the air!!! The fattest and slowest line back caught it for a touchdown !!!!! Teamwork gets my vote. But then again, fuck teamwork. I trust nobody. MF catching a football will probably drop on purpose if he is lobbied by anasshooe. 

21 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Nothing like an alley-oop. Or a long pass caught, bam! He keeps runnin, Bam! Tried to knock him out of bounce. Oh wait!!! He back tossed, 10 seconds left, bam! He got knocked hard! But he side tossed it in time. He runs with the football for a touchdown, Bam! He fumbled in the air!!! The fattest and slowest line back caught it for a touchdown !!!!! Teamwork gets my vote. But then again, fuck teamwork. I trust nobody. MF catching a football will probably drop on purpose if he is lobbied by anasshooe. 

I agree. I love team sports - soccer, basketball, hockey - you name it. I mean, I do love the X-games with the skaters and BMX riders competing as solos but I love team sports even more.

On 4/22/2024 at 3:27 AM, killamch89 said:

I agree. I love team sports - soccer, basketball, hockey - you name it. I mean, I do love the X-games with the skaters and BMX riders competing as solos but I love team sports even more.

I will pick team sports as well. To be able to get along with watching a couple of players make up a team,  such as a football team, is what tells me what teamwork is all about and I am in for it most of the times.