Register Now
Heatman

Bitcraft's official gameplay game trailer

What you need know about Bitcraft is that the game is a community-driven sandbox MMORPG. In this game, you're going to partake in farming, hunting, crafting, city-building, social strategy and so many other things. Although, there's no official release date of the game, but its closed alpha test have started on April 2, 2024. It's going to be released on PC first before it will come to other platforms. 

What do you think about this game? 

I've always been sceptical of game that try and take a single mechanic and expand it into being the whole game.  In this case, it's the crafting/gathering mechanics that are in lots of MMO's.  However, I do find myself more optimistic with this one.  It may not be the most complicated game in the world, but I like it's style and that roots in-game success in cooperation, unlike other survival MMO's that are beacon calling all ass-holes.  This is one worth keeping an eye on.

Edited by Shagger

21 hours ago, Shagger said:

I've always been sceptical of game that try and take a single mechanic and expand it into being the whole game.  In this case, it's the crafting/gathering mechanics that are in lots of MMO's.  However, I do find myself more optimistic with this one.  It may not be the most complicated game in the world, but I like it's style and that roots in-game success in cooperation, unlike other survival MMO's that are beacon calling all ass-holes.  This is one worth keeping an eye on.

It definitely looks like something that's worth keeping an eye on, although I'm always the kind of gamer who doesn't put my hopes too high whenever a game like this is cooking so I don't feel too disappointed if it doesn't meet my expectations.