Register Now
Heatman

$200 discount or 30% discount on everything?

Which one would you rather receive when you're shopping between getting a $200 discount on everything or receiving a 30% discount on everything you're shopping for? 

What the reason why you would choose the option that you opt for? 

On 4/29/2024 at 1:30 AM, killamch89 said:

It depends on the price of what you're buying. If it's items of over $1000, I'd take the 30% on anything. However, if they're around $500 and under, it's $200 of everything.

Yeah, you're right. The higher the price of what you're buying is the more better it will be for you to take a 30% discount because that's when you get to save more on the purchase. 

There are very, very few things that I actually buy that are over $6000 when it would make sense for the 30% discount to save me more money.  

I know up to $200 doesn't sound like a lot, but when the vast majority of your day to day purchases are $6000 or less, you might be better off with the $200 discount

On 5/13/2024 at 12:01 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, you're right. The higher the price of what you're buying is the more better it will be for you to take a 30% discount because that's when you get to save more on the purchase. 

Exactly. Can you imagine take $200 off something that cost $10,000 and calling it a discount? I mean, it is but that's not really helpful.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly. Can you imagine take $200 off something that cost $10,000 and calling it a discount? I mean, it is but that's not really helpful.

Yeah, I can understand that's not a good deal in any way. But the question is how many people shop for items worth $10k every day?