Register Now
Heatman

What was the last thing you bought with cash?

Being that I have a physical business of poultry and fish farming, I always have walk customers who always want to pay with cash. I had to make cash payment available for them. This is also why I ask to pay with cash whenever I go shopping. I went shopping last night at Shoprite here and paid for everything I bought with cash. 

What was the last thing you bought with cash?

Let's see - I bought gas for my car with cash the other day. Nowadays, I tend to use my credit card for almost everything but I make sure I have the funds to afford what I want so that I don't get stuck with interest charges on credit card debt.

On 5/14/2024 at 7:46 PM, killamch89 said:

Let's see - I bought gas for my car with cash the other day. Nowadays, I tend to use my credit card for almost everything but I make sure I have the funds to afford what I want so that I don't get stuck with interest charges on credit card debt.

The last thing I purchased with cash are some antibiotics I was prescribed to take at a pharmacy. I had two use cash to buy it because I don't feel like making use of my bank card at that particular moment.