Register Now
killamch89

What’s the weirdest conversation you’ve eavesdropped on?

Let's swap some wild tales. Ever found yourself unintentionally tuned into a conversation that made you question reality? Share the weirdest, funniest, or most bizarre conversations you've eavesdropped on. From public transport oddities to office gossip gone sideways, spill the beans.

This is a good one. Back in the day when cordless phones 1st came out, we had a phone for the main family area and my parents had their separate phone line in their room. I was on the phone talking to my friend and I picked up a phone conversation from my step father and he was cheating on my mother. He also said bad things about me and kept putting me down. Can’t believe we lived in the same house. But I had tell to break the bad news to my mom and they got a divorce. I’m glad I kicked his ass. But I went to jail for it and the cops kicked my ass in jail. 

On 5/14/2024 at 10:24 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

This is a good one. Back in the day when cordless phones 1st came out, we had a phone for the main family area and my parents had their separate phone line in their room. I was on the phone talking to my friend and I picked up a phone conversation from my step father and he was cheating on my mother. He also said bad things about me and kept putting me down. Can’t believe we lived in the same house. But I had tell to break the bad news to my mom and they got a divorce. I’m glad I kicked his ass. But I went to jail for it and the cops kicked my ass in jail. 

Why did you go to jail? That's not illegal - is it? Then again, different states always have some pretty bizarre laws. Mine is when I was about 14, there was a girl going to a high school adjacent to mine that was on the same bus and she was talking with her friend bragging about how she seduced her stepfather and had sex with him. Keep in mind that this girl was my age - I was stunned to say the least...

On 5/18/2024 at 7:50 PM, killamch89 said:

Why did you go to jail? That's not illegal - is it? Then again, different states always have some pretty bizarre laws. Mine is when I was about 14, there was a girl going to a high school adjacent to mine that was on the same bus and she was talking with her friend bragging about how she seduced her stepfather and had sex with him. Keep in mind that this girl was my age - I was stunned to say the least...

I went to jail because I assaulted him. lol. Charges were dismissed because he never pressed charges. 

On 5/15/2024 at 4:24 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

This is a difficult experience to have. I wouldn't even deal being with someone that can be able to treat me this way. I will get them out of my place as soon as I can. Staying with people that gives no fuck about me is never a good way to go. I am happy you found out when you did.

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This is a difficult experience to have. I wouldn't even deal being with someone that can be able to treat me this way. I will get them out of my place as soon as I can. Staying with people that gives no fuck about me is never a good way to go. I am happy you found out when you did.

I agree. He probably would've done something to sabotage him and his mom when they both got older. You never know with these types. He could've planned to poison you both and made off with your stuff.

On 5/22/2024 at 11:42 PM, Knight Barida said:

It does suck to live with a step father who had that much hate for me. To hear it on the phone, to listen in unintentionally, was very traumatic. And the fact he was cheating on my mother. To have to break the news to her. 

On 5/25/2024 at 2:34 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

It does suck to live with a step father who had that much hate for me. To hear it on the phone, to listen in unintentionally, was very traumatic. And the fact he was cheating on my mother. To have to break the news to her. 

I am sorry about such a terrible experience. I hope you are getting back right now and healing in the right way that you should?

On 5/24/2024 at 8:34 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

That sucks but as I said earlier, it's better to find out sooner than down the line when he's already screwed both of you over.