Register Now
killamch89

That One Game...

12 minutes ago, iaminsensible said:

I can agree up to a point. I find it very enjoyable with friends... I think the sole purpose one should buy it is to play it with their friends, otherwise, it might get both frustrating and boring.

It was just a cash grab by Bethesda and a lot of the things they promised would be in the game, they haven't delivered on. It is one of the reasons I have really started to dislike Bethesda - they put out unfinished games and depend on their modding community to patch the problems while charging you a premium fee for the game.

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It was just a cash grab by Bethesda and a lot of the things they promised would be in the game, they haven't delivered on. It is one of the reasons I have really started to dislike Bethesda - they put out unfinished games and depend on their modding community to patch the problems while charging you a premium fee for the game.

I am not arguing about the quality of the game; I am just saying that even a game like this can be enjoyable if played with friends. I cannot agree more with you; I feel like almost all big companies start caring more about the money rather than the quality of the games. I mean, EA, Bethesda, who's next?

1 minute ago, iaminsensible said:

I am not arguing about the quality of the game; I am just saying that even a game like this can be enjoyable if played with friends. I cannot agree more with you; I feel like almost all big companies start caring more about the money rather than the quality of the games. I mean, EA, Bethesda, who's next?

EA is miles ahead of everyone though. They are one of the few companies trying to fight against Belgium's decision regarding loot boxes is disgusting - I really hope they tank extremely hard.