Register Now
killamch89

That One Game...

Do you guys have that one game that once you start playing it, you will find yourself playing it for hours and before you know it, it's 1 am in the morning and you wonder where the day went? For me, that game is Skyrim - 7 years later and I still can't put it down once I start playing. What is that one game you can't put down after you start playing?

Edited by killamch89

11 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

The first game I played like this was The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Nowadays most of my game time is spent binge-playing the games I play. So no matter what, I am always playing

I just recently finished this game last month I'm ashamed that it took me to long to actually play it, Its one of the best Zelda games ever

On 12/20/2018 at 3:52 AM, UleTheVee said:

The first game I played like this was The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Nowadays most of my game time is spent binge-playing the games I play. So no matter what, I am always playing

I guess I'll need to check it out then. What platform was Twilight Princess on?(I know it's nintendo but which system specifically).

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I guess I'll need to check it out then. What platform was Twilight Princess on?(I know it's nintendo but which system specifically).

You can play it on Gamecube, Wii or Wii U, I got the Wii version not bad despite the motion controls

3 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I think I'm the only person who thinks Fallout 4 was decent.

I know a few out there who also love it and even though I do like modding it(there are some crazy mods for the game tbf.) Fallout 4, I feel the story and overall gameplay was a major letdown. The fact that they also removed the duel-wielding of one-handed weapons was absolutely absurd.

17 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I know a few out there who also love it and even though I do like modding it(there are some crazy mods for the game tbf.) Fallout 4, I feel the story and overall gameplay was a major letdown. The fact that they also removed the duel-wielding of one-handed weapons was absolutely absurd.

I said Decent, not Good.

32 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I said Decent, not Good.

Having said that, nothing is as bad as Fallout 76 - it's not even worth $3. They have some flying monsters in the game that are basically re-skinned Skyrim dragon - same animation. They completely destroyed the Fallout franchise with this release.