Register Now
DarthHazard

FREE games via Epic Store/Launcher (PC)

Who doesn't want free games?

The EPIC Store/Game launcher launched recently and what makes it great is that they have promised a great game for free every 2 weeks. And the biggest plus is that you can keep that game forever without having to pay for it ever. 

And they've kicked off with a great selection of games. Super Meat Boy will be available for free until the 10th of January. 

Get it here: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/

18 hours ago, Keranov said:

Thank you for sharing that. I got the game and it seems like a fun one to play. Subnautica was also free before that. I wonder what the next game will be...

Yeah, I saw that. Subnautica seems like a great game although I don't use my laptop for gaming so I didn't take advantage of that freebie. Unfortunately, it wasn't available and the offer had finished by the time I posted this offer here. Personally, I do think that they probably won't have as good games after this. Maybe the next game will be decent, but a few months down the line, the free games will be poor like the recent PS Plus lineups.

16 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Until they update their privacy policy to not screw you over. Pass.

I saw something about that on Reddit but didn't really understand it fully. I know that Tenacent (or whatever they're called) is based in China and apparently in the Terms & Conditions, it says something about sharing information with them right?

33 minutes ago, DarthHazard said:

I saw something about that on Reddit but didn't really understand it fully. I know that Tenacent (or whatever they're called) is based in China and apparently in the Terms & Conditions, it says something about sharing information with them right?

That's a definite pass. Nope, not going to happen - Why should we give up our information to some company in China nobody really knows about?

On 1/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, killamch89 said:

That's a definite pass. Nope, not going to happen - Why should we give up our information to some company in China nobody really knows about?

Because you're sheep who dance to fortnite dance moves. Why else?