Register Now
UleTheVee

Five Nights at Alien: Blackout

22 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I love how the CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED Alien: Isolation was called "Divisive" by the IGN staff (Showing their standards like always and the prime example about why different people shouldn't cover the same topic) to pretty much say "Eeeehhh Isolation wasn't that good y'know". That's a pretty convincing way to entice the people to purchase the game.

Secondly, a smart unpredictable single AI opponent that has to be fended off multiple places? That's fucking FNAF 3. The huge emphasis on sound has been a thing across all FNAF games too. Even more so with FNAF 4 which focuses the most on sound cues.

NOW. Before you think of this as an attack on your personal opinion. No, it isn't. I certainly like the fact that they included new things like having other crew members to take care of and the fact that thereare NO MICROTRANSACTIONS (that in and of itself already sells the game to me) So yeah.

Don’t worry, I don’t think that was a personal attack. I just don’t like being super negative about a game that isn’t out yet. You feel very strongly that it’ll be rubbish and that’s fine; your always entitled to your opinion. 

Like I said, it could be a good mobile game. It could surprise us. I for one am hoping it’s a fun horror experience starring one of cinema’s coolest creations: the xenomorph. Finger crossed, eh?

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

Don’t worry, I don’t think that was a personal attack. I just don’t like being super negative about a game that isn’t out yet. You feel very strongly that it’ll be rubbish and that’s fine; your always entitled to your opinion. 

Like I said, it could be a good mobile game. It could surprise us. I for one am hoping it’s a fun horror experience starring one of cinema’s coolest creations: the xenomorph. Finger crossed, eh?

You ignored my positive criticisms too..

"I certainly like the fact that they included new things like having other crew members to take care of and the fact that thereare NO MICROTRANSACTIONS (that in and of itself already sells the game to me) So yeah."

Let me just make this clear. I could care less about the fact that this is a FNAF Clone. Heck, there really is no originality in this entire industry so that would be a given. I only want to play games and have fun. So like I said, there are some positives to this too and while there are negatives, I still will criticize this product with my initial impressions but save an actual opinion  when I already played the game.

Could it be good? Absolutely, I have been the most outspoken person about saying that the mobile market isn't that bad and could potentially be the future of gaming. But that doesn't mean I will save my snide and sarcasm.

5 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

You ignored my positive criticisms too..

"I certainly like the fact that they included new things like having other crew members to take care of and the fact that thereare NO MICROTRANSACTIONS (that in and of itself already sells the game to me) So yeah."

Let me just make this clear. I could care less about the fact that this is a FNAF Clone. Heck, there really is no originality in this entire industry so that would be a given. I only want to play games and have fun. So like I said, there are some positives to this too and while there are negatives, I still will criticize this product with my initial impressions but save an actual opinion  when I already played the game.

Could it be good? Absolutely, I have been the most outspoken person about saying that the mobile market isn't that bad and could potentially be the future of gaming. But that doesn't mean I will save my snide and sarcasm.

I didn’t “ignore” your positive criticisms. I just didn’t feel the need to comment on *everything* you wrote. 

I think as I’m getting older I just don’t feel the need to be “snide” about stuff. There’s so much negativity in our gaming industry - and the world as a whole - that I don’t feel the need to add to it. So, I tend to skew a lot more postively than many other gamers out there.

I think we’re just very different people with different outlooks on things. I’m an optimist and like to see the good in things rather than wasting my energy focusing on the bad (when it comes to games I haven’t played). 

It’s all good, though. You be you. And I’ll be me. The fact you said it could be good says it all really. That was my original message.

2 minutes ago, DylanC said:

I didn’t “ignore” your positive criticisms. I just didn’t feel the need to comment on *everything* you wrote. 

I think as I’m getting older I just don’t feel the need to be “snide” about stuff. There’s so much negativity in our gaming industry - and the world as a whole - that I don’t feel the need to add to it. So, I tend to skew a lot more postively than many other gamers out there.

I think we’re just very different people with different outlooks on things. I’m an optimist and like to see the good in things rather than wasting my energy focusing on the bad (when it comes to games I haven’t played). 

It’s all good, though. You be you. And I’ll be me. The fact you said it could be good says it all really. That was my original message.

I'm down to be proven wrong my m8. I HOPE I am proven wrong too. I just am more of a realist.