Register Now
killamch89

Pets

I've grown up with two dogs but recently, I've moved out. Just because I've moved doesn't mean to say I don't still see my pets on a weekly basis! Love them to bits.  One is a pedigree and the other is mixed breed. As of today, the Jack Russel is 3 years of age and is still full of energy and the mixed breed, is approaching 11. If your wondering, they bond, play and keep each other company really well. 

11 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

I've grown up with two dogs but recently, I've moved out. Just because I've moved doesn't mean to say I don't still see my pets on a weekly basis! Love them to bits.  One is a pedigree and the other is mixed breed. As of today, the Jack Russel is 3 years of age and is still full of energy and the mixed breed, is approaching 11. If your wondering, they bond, play and keep each other company really well. 

I have 3 dogs and although only one of them lives with me(because I live in an apartment), I still get to see the other two when I visit my mother. I also love my dogs a lot and they always manage to make the worst days more pleasant.