Register Now
UleTheVee

Fallout 76 is so Broken that People Are Making Profit Off it

Personally, I really want Bethesda to feel the heat like Activision is because they have been selling the consumers half-assed games for over a decade. Unfortunately, the modding community won't be able to save their asses this time. I was looking into getting it but every time I look up Fallout 76, the news that I keep seeing is getting progressively worse.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Personally, I really want Bethesda to feel the heat like Activision is because they have been selling the consumers half-assed games for over a decade. Unfortunately, the modding community won't be able to save their asses this time. I was looking into getting it but every time I look up Fallout 76, the news that I keep seeing is getting progressively worse.

I also was willing to fgive the game a pass but if the game is broken as is right now. I'd rather not even bother.

6 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I also was willing to fgive the game a pass but if the game is broken as is right now. I'd rather not even bother.

I was looking up some Youtube videos the other day for Fallout 76 and all I could see is negative news and how broken the game is. The worst part is Bethesda won't let the modding community patch this one so they have nowhere to hide this time.

37 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I was looking up some Youtube videos the other day for Fallout 76 and all I could see is negative news and how broken the game is. The worst part is Bethesda won't let the modding community patch this one so they have nowhere to hide this time.

Well, they dug their own grave. Not like I care anyways because my pity well has already bottom'd out.

6 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Well, they dug their own grave. Not like I care anyways because my pity well has already bottom'd out.

If this doesn't wake them up, they'll soon start going down the Activision route and believe me, there is no coming back for Activision.