Register Now
skyfire

Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge

Destiny 2 game seems to be adding new content every month. And they have managed to keep the gamers engaged with their revival of the weapons. Their  Ascendant Challenge now has new location map. And so you have plenty of good content to enjoy. I can tell you that it can get pretty interesting with the bounty to complete. You get some powerful gears in the challenge. So I'd say for those who are following the game, take a look at new location map. 

On 1/30/2019 at 6:13 PM, skyfire said:

Destiny 2 game seems to be adding new content every month. And they have managed to keep the gamers engaged with their revival of the weapons. Their  Ascendant Challenge now has new location map. And so you have plenty of good content to enjoy. I can tell you that it can get pretty interesting with the bounty to complete. You get some powerful gears in the challenge. So I'd say for those who are following the game, take a look at new location map. 

I am happy for the developers of Bungie finally getting away from Activision Blizzard so I expect to see a largely improved Destiny 2.