Register Now
DylanC

Fallout 76 for PC only £5.99 (digital)

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm sorry mate but I wouldn't go anywhere near it. How is it that every other day the game has some other issue?

Fair enough, just posting it for peeps who maybe interested. Even with all its issues, I'm still enjoying it a lot on PS4. Yeah, maybe I'm broken, too. lol

Just now, DylanC said:

Fair enough, just posting it for peeps who maybe interested. Even with all its issues, I'm still enjoying it a lot on PS4. Yeah, maybe I'm broken, too. lol

It's all good man but Bethesda getting what they deserve for being greedy and hurriedly launching the game when they knew the game had obvious issues. They should take a page out of Rockstar's book and actually take the time to develop their game.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's all good man but Bethesda getting what they deserve for being greedy and hurriedly launching the game when they knew the game had obvious issues. They should take a page out of Rockstar's book and actually take the time to develop their game.

That's fair. Not gonna try and defend Bethesda too much as I agree the game is super rough and needed more time in the oven. 

6 hours ago, DylanC said:

That's fair. Not gonna try and defend Bethesda too much as I agree the game is super rough and needed more time in the oven. 

I accept some games will have issues but for your game to be in the highlights of gaming news for issues every other day speaks volumes. The overtly expensive merchandise is just adding fuel to the fire.