Register Now
skyfire

itch.io Games

There are many marketplace out there for the games. And then itch.io games marketplace is one where you can find some interesting indie games to play. I have been reviewing the games posted on itch marketplace for some time. They have games starting from 1$ all the way to the 25$ or more. And most of the games over there are for single players and also from the indie game developers where you can get support quickly. 

Have you tried games on this site?

I have heard about this site for a while now but haven't taken the time to check it out. Although, it's not really intentional for my not looking it up but down to lack of time to do so but I'm definitely going to be snooping through it sooner rather than later. 

On 3/8/2019 at 9:40 AM, Heatman said:

I have heard about this site for a while now but haven't taken the time to check it out. Although, it's not really intentional for my not looking it up but down to lack of time to do so but I'm definitely going to be snooping through it sooner rather than later. 

They have the free and the paid game just like the Steam. And most of the content that you see in the itch marketplace seems to be good. Though I won't say that the games over there are of anthem level.